Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resolutionary

Ah, it's that time of year.  The time when we're all feeling ambitious and waxing eloquent.  I've been trying to take a step back, and evaluate the last year and decide what I want for 2012.  And I of course have come up with some resolutions of my own.  But really, most of those goals and hopes can be summed up with my new mantra for the year: More Doing.  (Yes, it should remind you of Home Depot, I may have borrowed it.)  Actually, it was originally Doing Before Blogging, but it's about so much more than blogging.  It should really be Doing Before Wasting Time on Social Media.  And by Doing, I mean Doing What's Important.  But I digress.  The point is, there's no predicting when you'll see me on here.  I still most definitely plan on blogging, make no mistake.  But in keeping with another goal of not continually biting off more than I can chew, I'm not going to be so busy with projects that I'm an overwhelmed stress case all the time.  I will blog!  But I will not hold myself to schedules or deadlines.  In short, I'm just going to live.  And then blog as I see fit.

But anyway, I have been VERY busy, and I DO have lots to blog...including a project using products from MY VERY FIRST SPONSOR, and a GIVEAWAY from said sponsor!  So stay tuned.  And I hope you will stay around...don't give up on me!  :)

Oh yeah, one thing more...I'm on one last strict deadline.  My last Groupon for Picaboo expires on the 12th.  So I am CRANKING out a 90 page photobook of my wedding (yes, 6+ years later, I'm getting to it).  And I'm pleased as punch with the page I just finished, so I thought I'd share:
(Click to make it bigger.)
See ya soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...