Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Friday, May 31, 2013

Guess what?!

I love Stampin' Up! and this is fun for me.  Go take a look!
(I am still currently a demonstrator, but by the end of the quarter I won't be any longer.  Just can't keep up with it, but I will still be a loyal SU! customer.  Because the products are awesome.)
This is a swap I made for this month:
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake cardstock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake
Stamps: Swallowtail, En Francais and Itty Bitty Banners
Big Shot: Itty Bitty Banner Framelits
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and Antique Brads

In other news, I've been SO. BUSY.  Doing and more doing instead of doing and blogging.  :)  But at some point, I hope to share what I've been up to in the past few months.  The biggest thing going on right now is another family wedding.  My brother-in-law is gettin' hitched in two weeks!  As with the wedding last year, I am doing the decor for the open house (getting married in Arizona where the bride is from, having an open house in Utah where the groom is from).  Here's a swatch of the color scheme just to whet your appetite!  :)
I have lots of fun projects to share from this wedding.

And last but not least, we've made great strides on the all consuming project of my craft room:
Yeah, I know, it's a mess...doing and more doing instead of doing and cleaning also, evidently...
Lower cabinets installed, countertops installed, drawers built and installed, bead board side panels installed and baseboards installed!  Hopefully by the end of the summer, the upper cabinets will be built and installed and I can start on the cabinet doors and drawer fronts.  I'll keep you posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...