Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Friday, January 24, 2014

This Week's Reads 1/24




From a tired mommy who reads for entertainment not enlightenment.

My husband was out of town on business again this week, so that meant early bedtimes for kids and staying up late reading for me.  A book for every night he was gone!  :)




Sleeping With Anemone by Kate Collins
I've been making my way through this series, though I haven't blogged them all.  I just have to say again that I love this series more with every book I read!  This particular book, I have to say, I had the mystery figured out pretty early on, pat on my back.  :)







Night of the Living Dandelion by Kate Collins
This one I didn't figure out until the very end...it's also fun when the author keeps you guessing.  Plus one of the suspects was Romanian, which I have a soft spot for (to make a long story short, I spent an amazing semester working in a orphanage in Romania).  Anyway, great read!






Return to Tradd Street by Karen White
I love this series.  Really.  Like one of my favorite mystery series ever.  I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but all kinds of interesting things happen in this book!  And I love seeing how the characters change and grow.  Well written, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...