Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Saturday, February 4, 2012

And the miscellaneous bits about my bathroom redo...

(Before and After of my entire bathroom redo found here.)
Just tying up loose ends.
I took down all the plain old nickel hardware (light fixture, towel ring, towel bar, TP holder, toilet flush handle, robe hook, shower curtain rod and rings) and painted it with some more Krylon oil rubbed bronze, and added the copper highlights just like I did with the faucet.  Everything is holding up perfectly so far...except the shower curtain rings.  They WERE plastic rather than metal like everything else, and the inside of the rings where they rub the rod are chipping.  If I was smart, I would have somehow put some clear tape on the inside of the rings...but I guess I'm not!  :)
My Eastern Europe photos were edited using the Pioneer Woman photo action Seventies.  The frames are just 8X8 frames I spray painted white.
The hand towels and bath towel are from IKEA, shower curtain from Amazon.  Tumbler is plastic, they were two for $0.84 at Walmart...my kids broke the glass tumbler I had, and I'd prefer for that not to happen again!  Soap dispenser I got at Robert's Crafts (before they closed all their stores to sell online only).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...