Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Any digital scrapbookers out there?

Okay, so I haven't come even close to finishing my baby gift projects, BUT I WILL.  And there WILL be a tutorial and a template for any readers I still might have. :)

Instead of sewing bibs, I indulged in another one of my favorite crafty hobbies - digital scrapbooking.  There are a couple American Idol-esque design contests going on right now in the digital scrapbooking world, which means lots of freebies.  I made this layout with one of the kits I got (Love Actually, by Lali Creations, found in Round 2, New Designers at Digiscrap Addicts):


So if you are interested, here are the links:



I'm not sure how much longer all the freebies for the previous rounds will be up, so if you want, head over and get them!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...