Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sewing Knits

Just wanted to pop in real quick like and share a sewing tip.  Are you afraid of knits?  I was.  Until yesterday.  I've always avoided knits like the plague after I tried a t-shirt redo and failed miserably.  But I needed a navy striped shirt for my daughter for this upcoming wedding.  Couldn't find it in the right shade of blue.  Found some awesome fabric on sale at Girl Charlee and decided to give knits a whirl, using this tip from Jessica at Me Sew Crazy:


It worked like magic.  And it's like a Whole New World (cue Jasmin and Aladdin) has opened up to me!  I can sew knits!  Ah, the possibilities!

Anyway, if you're afraid of knits, try this.  It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.  ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...