Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Housewarming Gifts

Well, I'm back for the new year.  Things were crazy crazy crazy for the holidays.  I had so many projects going on!  And, disappointingly, some of them I didn't take pictures of.  Oh well.
But here's something I did snap some pictures of.  We've had some close friends buy their first homes recently, so I made them a little something for a housewarming gift (though I think they would be good wedding presents as well).


Pine boards, cut to the sizes I wanted.  Drilled holes in the hanging plaque.  Then painted them both and applied the vinyl lettering I designed.
I think they turned out cute!  I still can't decide which style I like better!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...