Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My latest digital scrapping page

So for those of you who don't know, my husband just graduated from law school in May.  We were lucky enough to spend those three years of law school in Eugene, Oregon (home of the Ducks!).  And I loved it.  And I miss it.  I use digital scrapping as a way of recording not only my family's life, but a little like a journal as well.  So I used the little bit of "me" time I had over the last couple days to make this page.

Journaling reads:  Immediately after Dallin was born, we moved to Eugene, Oregon for Landon to go to law school at the University of Oregon.  Being a first time mom hundreds of miles from home, family & friends was hard.  But I grew to love Eugene with all my heart.  When it was time to move on, I felt like I was leaving part of myself behind.  I loved the trees, the ward, the farms, the laid back lifestyle, the coast, and most of all, all our friends.
I think I'll always be a little homesick for Eugene.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...