Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Monday, July 11, 2011

Floating Frame Wedding Gift

My cousin got married just over a week ago, so of course I made a vinyl sign for a wedding gift.  This time I did it a little bit differently though, and used a floating picture frame instead of painted wood.  I mimicked a trendy design I saw the sister of a friend do for their other sister's wedding gift, with the splitting of the last name.  I thought it would be fun for this couple in particular.
Cut the vinyl out with my Cricut Expression, using the Storybook, Opposites Attract and Alphalicious cartridges.

Linking up at: {M} Making the World Cuter-Sumo's Sweet Stuff-The Girl Creative-The DIY Showoff-C.R.A.F.T.-Keeping it Simple-Skip to My Lou-Marvelously Messy {T} Sugar Bee Crafts-Bella Before & After-Rook No. 17-Me and My Boys-Tip Junkie-Embellishing Life-All Thingz Related-My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia-Type A-Home Stories A to Z-Pinkapotomus-Ladybug Blessings-Sassy Sites-Coastal Charm-It's a Crafty Life-Reasons to Skip the Housework-Funky Polkadot Giraffe-New Nostalgia-Not Just a Housewife-I'm Topsy Turvy-Running with Glitter-Homework {W} Tootsie Wootsie Boutique-Laugh, Love and Craft-Tea Rose Home-Someday Crafts-Lil' Luna-Creations by Kara-Today's Creative Blog {Th} Brambleberry Cottage-The Shabby Chic Cottage-House of Hepworths {F} At the Picket Fence-Shabby Nest-WhipperBerry-Remodelaholic-Young & Crafty-Lovely Crafty Home-Finding Fabulous {S} Funky Junk Interiors
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...