Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just got home from a family trip to the library...

We live within walking distance of the library.  By walking distance, I mean less than a quarter mile.  Our library is smack dab between the elementary school and our HOA park/pool.  Right in the middle of a residential area.  I love it.  So we take walks there in the evenings often.  Today, I picked up some books on the Romanovs (my latest fascination), my son got some books about the human body and a DVD of Duck Tales episodes (anyone else remember those from childhood?), my husband got a couple religious books, and my daughter got to be content with all the board books she has at home (since she likes to put books in her mouth so much).
I follow this delightful blog, and she posted this recently:
She's so right.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...