Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I DO have something to share...

I don't know why I didn't think of sharing these before, but one of the big projects I've been working on is a photobook of miscellaneous things from our wedding (yeah, I'm behind).  We had disposable cameras on the tables at our luncheon and reception, plus our engagement photos, the photos in the slideshow we had playing at the reception, and the photos we took on our honeymoon.  I'm on a deadline too, since this is for a Groupon to Picaboo that expires at the end of the month.
Anyway, thought I show you a few of the pages from the slideshow section:
(I know I'm biased, but dang! I think we were cute little kids...must be why my kids are so adorable...)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...