Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Monday, March 21, 2011

Bow remake

Hey there folks....I haven't got much of interest going on, since I'm still plugging away at those cabinets (and repainting our banister so I can put the gate up and no longer have boxes barricading the stairs).  But yesterday I did whip out my glue gun, so I thought I'd show you what I did.
We were getting ready to leave for church, and I was ransacking my daughter's bow collection.  She got a set of five bows for Christmas.  I believe Faded Glory makes them, sold at Walmart.  The bows themselves are cute, but I never cared for the rosette on the top.
So I started ripping them off as my husband was calling for me to come get in the car!  Later that afternoon, I raided my quite extensive button stash, and hot glued some of those babies on.
So easy it barely qualifies as crafting, but I think they look much better.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...