Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Card Club

I just joined a card club in my new neighborhood.  I love it, it's so fun to make some new friends who share my interests.  We each make 9 cards (one of us, and one for each of the other 8 women), then get together to exchange cards, eat and chat.  I haven't made cards in so long, since my things spent months in storage until we moved into our new house.  I still had to ransack all my still not unpacked craft boxes to find what I wanted.
Yikes.  Good thing this is an extra bedroom, so there is no great rush to take care of this disaster.
Anyway, here's the card I made for this month:
Dry embossed using my Cuttlebug and the Perfectly Paisley embossing folder, Stampin' Up Fun Filled stamp set, Fiskars Eyelet edge punch.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...