Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kenya Scrapbook Layouts

I've been oh so slowly working on my scrapbook of the humanitarian trip I took with Operation Smile to Kenya in 2006.  Yeah, I know, it's been awhile.  Anyway, I busted out a few pages over the last couple weeks, and thought I'd share.  Click to make them bigger!
Template: Happy Scrap Girl
Background paper: Journey by Susan Godfrey
Map Paper: Travel the World by Miss Honey
Flourish and Mat Paper: Journey by Royanna
Fonts: Troutkings and smd Heather
Kit: Unbreakable by ViVa Artistry
Font: Smudger LET
Kits: Wanyama and Unbreakable by ViVa Artistry
Darker foliage: Surf Hut by Aimee Harrison
Ric rac: Rainy Day Scraps
Alpha: Boys in My Backyard by Stolen Moments and Stacy's Backdoor Designs
Template: Mye De Leon
Kit: Unbreakable by ViVa Artistry
Template: Bexy
Title Alpha: Sunporch by Amy Teets
Title font: Papyrus
Journaling font: Monterey
 
Kit: Dandelion Dream by Dream Big Designs
Template: Wizarding Magic Templates (Bethany) SM collab
Flower: Funtime in the Summertime by Flutter Expressions
Lighter Foliage: Flashing Lights by Miss Honey
Darker Foliage: May Flowers by Kathryn Estry
Button: Soft Blue by Piccolina Designs
Star and Stitching: On the Front Porch by Plum Dumpling
Paper for Branches: My Favorite Guy blog train by A-liya
Alpha: Flirtatious by Misty O' Brien
Font: Liorah BT
Kit: Boys in My Backyard by Stolen Moments and Stacy's Backdoor Designs
Template: Simply Tiffany
Alpha: Basic Black by Stolen Moments
Stay tuned for the first post in my promised "Getting Started with Digital Scrapbooking" series!  Coming early next week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...