Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Little Gentleman's Closet

Our featured shop for the week is the Little Gentleman's Closet.  You will find the most adorable neck and bow ties for your little guys here.  This shop is owned and operated by Michelle, a former Family, Home and Consumer Science teacher turned stay-at-home mommy of two little boys.  Having two boys, she's encountered the disproportionate amount of cute boys clothing versus cute girls clothing.  And she decided to do something about it.
Michelle's ties are high quality.  She orders unique fabrics and most of all, her ties do not use velcro, elastic or snaps.  Have you seen the ties at The Children's Place, with those nifty plastic clips?
Yep, Michelle uses those.  Much much better!
Here are a few of my favorites:
I have a thing for paisley...too bad my husband doesn't share that...
How CUTE is this little bow tie?!
I think this is a brilliant idea.  For a discounted price, you get a surprise tie!
But BEST OF ALL!
Michelle sells her patterns for obsessive-compulsive DIYers like myself!  The pattern can be adjusted to fit wee little babies all the way to 14 year olds! AND the pattern comes with two of those little plastic clips (if you need more, you can also buy the clips in Michelle's shop).  I bought this pattern just a couple of weeks ago, planning to remake a couple of my husband's ties for my little boy.  I was hoping to have them done this week to show you, but I didn't get to it!  I'll have to show them off later.
If you have boys, you can't go wrong investing in something from this shop, I guarantee it!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the big reveal of my painted and glazed laminate bookshelves!  It's an even more drastic Before & After than my kitchen was!  The tutorial on painting laminate furniture is coming along with it tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...