Has this has ever been a long time coming. I'll spare you lots of text on the matter, since I'm sure you just want to see the pictures.
But first, a quick run-down of what we did: stripped and sanded the cabinets down to nothing, stained them, coated them with polyurethane, added hardware and added decorative molding to the top of the cabinets. Oh, and we painted all the walls too.
Wow, that sounds simple. It wasn't.
And without further ado, here are the long awaited photos!
The kitchen was fine before, everything was in good shape. I just didn't care for the golden oak of the 90's, and I wanted a little more pizazz. Overall, I'm happy with the results. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but the flaws are largely only things I will notice. Most of all, IT IS DONE. (cue the angels singing...)
My step by step how to series: