Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Well folks, it's up.

I have officially put myself out there as a digiscrap designer.
You can find my freebie here.
(And loads of others.  You might want to wait until Sunday though, as all entries are due by midnight on Saturday.)
I had a hard time with the theme and rules.  I worked out a detailed plan before I went to bed Monday night, and then scrapped the whole thing when I woke up Tuesday morning, because it was just not me.  Too cutesy.  And since all four weeks of the challenges are travel themed, I wanted to save some of my other ideas for later.
It took awhile, but I finally came up with something I'm happy with.  Funky, grungy, retro.  Inspired by Cake's Stickshifts And Safetybelts and The Distance, and a little Low Rider too.

Anyway, this mini kit contains:
5 papers
     1 retro car patterned paper in yellow and brown
     1 wheels etc patterned paper in brown
     1 herringbone patterned paper in green and sand
     1 cracked paint solid paper in blue
     1 leather solid paper in orange
12 elements
     2 buttons
     2 epoxy street signs
     1 rusty brown key
     1 distressed orange frame
     1 green metal clip
     1 charcoal speedometer stamp
     1 curly blue string
     1 geometic patterned brown and green ribbon
     1 paint smear in yellow, brown and orange

Whew!  It was a lot of fun to design, but a lot of work!  Go download it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...