Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Friday, September 13, 2013

This Week's Reads 9/13



Another week of getting this post up late!  September has been a crazy month of biting off more than I can chew, I'll tell ya what.  I have some other things to post about, but I'll get to that when I get to it!


Pleating for Mercy by Melissa Bourbon
This is the first book in her Magical Dressmaking series.  It was suggested to me by my library website because I liked the Vintage Magic series.  And I really really liked it.  More than Vintage Magic, actually, in part because there were none of the racy scenes/talk that I prefer to avoid.  I love these cozy crafty murder mysteries.  No gore, a little bit of romance, lots of crafty talk and a puzzle to piece together.  (And if you like that kind of book too, I also loved the Home Crafting Mystery series.)  Recommend this series!




A Fitting End by Melissa Bourbon
Second book of the Magical Dressmaking series.  Again, really really liked it!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...