Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

So about digital scrapbooking....

....you know how I was participating in the Studio's Next Designer competition?  Except I only did it one week?  Yeah, not how I meant for things to go.  It didn't help that the competition fell on an extremely busy month for me.  But I still want to make digiscrap freebies and stretch my designing wings a little bit.  Ideally, I'd like to do a freebie kit a month, but I can't commit to that.  'Cause frankly, it may not be realistic.  But say I was able to get my act together enough to have a kit ready for DSD (Digital Scrapbook Day, first Saturday of November)?  What kind of kit should I design?  Head over to my Facebook page and give me some feedback!

And if you haven't picked up my current mini kit freebie Stick Shifts and Safety Belts
here are the links:

Hope to hear your opinion!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...