Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Friday, October 25, 2013

This Week's Reads 10/25



Little behind getting this up!


Going, Going, Ganache by Jenn McKinlay
I actually read the entire series, but this is the last (for now!).  I enjoyed it a lot!  It kind of ended as a cliffhanger...so I'll be sure to read Sugar and Iced when it comes out next year!









My One Square Inch of Alaska by Sharon Short
Bittersweet.  I'm still not totally sure how I feel about it.  It's the story of a teenage girl in the 1950's, her alcoholic father, her dreams of leaving her small town, and her little brother whom she has raised...and who gets sick.  Very sick.  Worth reading.









A Place of Confinement by Anna Dean
The last in a mystery series set in Regency England.  I love the heroine, Miss Dido Kent, who, at the ripe old age of 36, is consider a spinster.  (Shaking my head.)  Anyway, she is a bright, inquisitive and very intelligent woman who has a knack for unraveling mysteries.  A GREAT series.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...