Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Friday, November 22, 2013

This Week's Reads 11/22


From a tired mommy who reads for entertainment, not enlightenment.

The wedding is tomorrow.  The reception is a week from tomorrow.  But despite the utter CHAOS of it all, I did manage to read a couple books this week.


Shadows at the Fair: An Antique Print Mystery by Lea Wait
Another cozy mystery series.  I enjoyed it, but I didn't LOVE it like Jenn McKinlay's cozy mysteries.  This one is set in the world of antique dealers, which I did find interesting...mostly I want to go antiqueing and watch Antiques Roadshow now!








Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber
I LOVE this series.  LOVE it.  This is book two in the Lady Darby mystery series.  Set in 1800's Scotland.  It's SO good.  SO good.  I think I liked number two even better than number one (The Anatomist's Wife).  Can't WAIT for the next one to be released...A Grave Matter, coming out in July.  (WAY too long to wait!)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...