Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Friday, December 27, 2013

This Week's Reads 12/27


From a tired mommy who reads for entertainment, not enlightenment.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  We did, it was lovely.  My little daughter said it was the best Christmas ever!  And my son said his stocking was full of happiness.  :)
Anyway, didn't have time for a ton of reading, but I did manage a couple quick read cozy mysteries.


Dearly Depotted by Kate Collins
Number three of the Flower Shop Mystery series.  This heroine (our law school drop out turned flower shop owner) just keeps growing on me, I'm enjoying the series more and more.








Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
Aaaaaand onto number four!  I think this was my favorite so far, maybe because it forced Abby back to the law school she attended before flunking out.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...