Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Baby shoes

This has to be my favorite baby gift ever.  Darling little shoes.  I will admit to a bit of a learning curve, but once I figured them out, the process became pretty easy.
I made each of these pairs of shoes from a free pattern from another generous blogger.
Kimono Shoes (fabric from JoAnn, buttons from my stash)
Faux Robeez (leather from Brettuns Village, leather dye from Angelus, lining bleached muslin, buttons from my stash)
Mila Shoes (lace from Walmart, lining bleached muslin, fold over elastic from my stash)
(though if I had it to do over again, I'd use black for the inner most lining so the stitches wouldn't show.  Live and learn.)


Linking up here:
{M} Twigg Studios-Skip to My Lou-The DIY Showoff-Mad in Crafts-Marvelously Messy-Sumo's Sweet Stuff-Making the World Cuter-Sew Can DoC.R.A.F.T.- Keeping It Simple-Creating My Way to Success-All Things Fee-Craft-o-Maniac-Boogieboard Cottage-Be Colorful-Between Naps on the Porch-I Should Be Mopping the Floor-Momnivore's Dilemma-Yesterday on Tuesday-The Girl Creative {T} Tip Junkie-Sugar Bee Crafts-Me and My Boys-Funky Polkadot Giraffe-Hope Studios-My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia-Home Stories A2Z-Primitive and Proper {furniture only}-Elizabeth & Co.-Coastal Charm-Ladybug Blessings-Homework-New Nostalgia {W} Cherished Bliss-Someday Crafts-Creations by Kara -Sew Much Ado-My Girlish Whims-Savvy Southern Style-Seven Thirty Three-The Trendy Treehouse-Polkadots on Parade-Ginger Snap Crafts-Rae Gun Ramblings-DIY by Design {Th} The Brambleberry Cottage-Beyond the Picket Fence-A Glimpse Inside-Domestically Speaking {paint only}-A Creative Princess-Crafty, Scrappy, Happy-Fireflies and Jellybeans-Sugar and Dots {F} Today's Creative Blog-Thirty Handmade Days-Romantic Home-Remodelaholic-Shabby Nest-Lovely Crafty Home-WhipperBerry-At the Picket Fence-Finding Fabulous-delicate CONSTRUCTION-My Repurposed Life-Naptime Crafters-Chic on a Shoestring Budget Decorating-Fingerprints on the Fridge-504 Main-French Country Cottage-See Vanessa Craft-It's a Hodgepodge Life-Truly Lovely-Simply Designing-Miss Mustard Seed {furniture only}-Simply Sweet Home-Joyful Stamper-Craftionary-Release Me Create-Simple Home Life-Family Ever After-Addicted to Decorating-One Artsy Mama-Lil' Luna-The 36th Avenue {S} Reasons to Skip the Housework-Funky Junk Interior-Ladybird Lane-Tatertots and Jello-Craft Envy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...