Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Monday, January 27, 2014

Daydream Medallions card




The swap that wasn't.  Whenever I'm doing a swap, I first make one card all the way through, just so I can figure out the process and discover any mistakes that I'd rather not repeat.  I was getting ready for a demonstrator swap, and made my one card all the way through...and discovered it was just way too much work to repeat 16 times!  But the card is lovely, and I wanted to share it with you!

Stamps: Daydream Medallions and Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla cardstock
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Soft Suede
Embellishments: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail
Tools: Simply Scored & Borders Scoring Plate, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits Die & Floral Frames Framelits Die,

Linking up here:
{M} Twigg Studios-Skip to My Lou-The DIY Showoff-Mad in Crafts-Marvelously Messy-Sumo's Sweet Stuff-Making the World Cuter-Sew Can DoC.R.A.F.T.- Keeping It Simple-Creating My Way to Success-All Things Fee-Craft-o-Maniac-Boogieboard Cottage-Between Naps on the Porch-I Should Be Mopping the Floor-Momnivore's Dilemma-The Girl Creative {T} Yesterday on Tuesday-Tip Junkie-Sugar Bee Crafts-Funky Polkadot Giraffe-Hope Studios-My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia-Home Stories A2Z-Primitive and Proper {furniture only}-Elizabeth & Co.-Coastal Charm-Ladybug Blessings-Homework-New Nostalgia {W} Simply Designing-Someday Crafts-Creations by Kara -Sew Much Ado-My Girlish Whims-Savvy Southern Style-Seven Thirty Three-Polkadots on Parade-Ginger Snap Crafts-DIY by Design {Th} Cherished Bliss-The Brambleberry Cottage-Beyond the Picket Fence-A Glimpse Inside-Domestically Speaking {paint only}-A Creative Princess-My Repurposed Life {F} Today's Creative Blog-Thirty Handmade Days-Romantic Home-Remodelaholic-Shabby Nest-Lovely Crafty Home-WhipperBerry-At the Picket Fence-Finding Fabulous-delicate CONSTRUCTION-Naptime Crafters-Chic on a Shoestring Budget Decorating-Fingerprints on the Fridge-504 Main-French Country Cottage-Truly Lovely-Miss Mustard Seed {furniture only}-Simply Sweet Home-Craftionary-One Artsy Mama-Lil' Luna-The 36th Avenue {S} Reasons to Skip the Housework-Funky Junk Interior
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...