Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Friday, January 17, 2014

This Week's Reads 1/17


From a tired mommy who reads for entertainment, not enlightenment.

What. A. Week.  A highly productive week, but an utterly exhausting one as well.  I do have some projects to post though, so hopefully those will be up in the next few days....along with my sister's wedding decor!  But anyway, onto the topic at hand:


The House on Tradd Street by Karen White
I wasn't totally certain going into this....I mean, a Realtor who sees/hears ghosts?  Sounded a little hokey.  But it wasn't.  Well, at least I didn't think so!  :)  It was a fascinating mix of contemporary life/romantic tension, history, ghosts and mystery.  Plus it was set around historic homes in Charleston, a city which I love.  I REALLY liked it.  Which led me to....






The Girl On Legare Street by Karen White
By the time this book was over, I was completely hooked on this series.  I love it; one of my top mystery series of all time.  The characters are engaging and well-developed; the storylines unique and interesting.  Couldn't put it down.  And onto....







The Strangers on Montagu Street by Karen White
My favorite!  The introduction of Nola brought out new dimensions in the main characters, and I loved it.  The dramatic ending sent me straight to Amazon to buy the fourth, which JUST came out. I'll let you know how that went next week.  ;)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...