Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cole's Cafe

Last night we had belated Mother's Day dinner for my mom.  She loves sweet potatoes, so when I came across this recipe, I HAD to try it.
It was delicious.
Let me tell you a little about this blogger.  Nicole is a friend in my new neighborhood.  She just got this cooking blog started after numerous requests from all kinds of people.  Nicole doesn't cook from box.  No preservatives there, folks.  And she is always making up new, delicious recipes.  She's a creative cook (unlike me!), which is why I LOVE her blog.
This is another reason.
Chocolate-Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Homemade Larabars
Chicken Bruschetta Sandwich
3 Part Pull-Apart Bread
So head on over and find some inspiration.  I promise you will!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...