Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Monday, May 2, 2011

Some digital scrapping...

In all the hubub of fixing up our house to our liking, I haven't had much time to work on my other hobbies.  Sigh. How I've missed them.  Anyway, yesterday evening, while my little fam was watching a movie...I was in my craft room just off our family room.  I went to Kenya on a humanitarian mission before we had any kids, and I still haven't scrapped the pictures.  So I'm starting that.  I want it to be simple and a little elegant...I got through 3 pages, 1 of which I'm satisfied with and wanted to share.
Alpha: Stolen Moments'  Basic Black
Zebra: ViVa Artistry's Wanyama
And I did use a template, but I downloaded the freebie last year and it has no identifying info or TOU with it....

One of these days, I'll get to those "Getting Started with Digital Scrapping" posts I promised months ago (sorry, Nat!)....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...