Home     About Me     Features     Fave Places to Party!
Crafting      Home Improvement & Decor     Digital Scrapping     Reading

Thursday, August 1, 2013

A little digiscrappin'

I've found some time here and there to do some digiscrappin'.  You know, I have a lot of hobbies, but I love some more than others.  This one is on the more side of things.  :)  It may have something to do with the fact that I am preserving priceless memories of my darling children who are growing up WAY too fast.
Anyway, before I wander any further down that tangent, let me show you some recent layouts:
Template: Stolen Moments
Kit: Hope Chest by Etc. by Danyale
Alpha: Bugging Out by Kristin Aagard
Kit: Almost Spring by Etc. by Danyale
Template: Lorie M Designs
Alpha: Boy Girl Crush by Etc. by Danyale
Font: CK Alayna
Template: Stolen Moments
Kit: Boys in my Backyard by Stolen Moments and Stacy's Backdoor Designs
Template: La Belle Vie Designs
Kit: Stir Crazy by Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Alpha: Basic Black by Stolen Moments
Kit: It Skips a Beat by Etc. by Danyale
Template: Kara Swanson
Fonts: Lt Chickenhawk, Return to Sender, skinny jeans, Engravers

Now, I've been promising for ages to post about how to get started with digital scrapbooking.  And I intend to honor that promise.  Just not in the way I originally intended.  Stay tuned, hopefully I'll be posting about it this month.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...